Buying in Wandina is buying into a highly popular suburb for young families.
Located 10-minutes South of Geraldton Post Office, Wandina is close to all of life’s needs and wants.
The Wandina Primary School and Turtle Cove Day care both are a very short walk from your new home. Shopping & Medical is easy with the Seacrest Shopping Centre and Panaceum Medical Centre only a 2-minute drive.
Everyone loves the beach! Tarcoola Beach is approximately 5-minutes drive and the local surf break of Back Beach is 7-minutes away.
Choose your Lot in this Stage 1 release with Lots ranging in size from 747m2 to 1087m2. For only $85,000.
The land carries all services with the Lots being retained where required, fencing on the rear boundary and at a level-ready for house construction.
All Lots provide excellent views to the Moresby Ranges and are available for purchase by ANY CATEGORY OF BUYER but also have some outstanding incentives for those who qualify for the – “Building Better Regional Cities Program Rebate”.
Giving buyers on a low-to-moderate income the chance to purchase and build an affordable first home.
* Up to $22,500 Australian Government Rebate – to those who qualify. (*1)
* All lots are fenced at the rear, retained where required and are level, ready to build.
* All Lots can be purchased by ANY category of Buyer.
* The only condition when purchasing these Lots…you must build within 4-years.
* Are you a first home buyer? First Home Owners Grant of $10,000 is available to eligible applicants (applied for separately).
This and the other available Lots are an outstanding and affordable opportunity to any buyer, with or without the rebate.
Your enquiry is most welcome and we’ll be more than happy to discuss the process further with you.
Please call Mike Murphy 0412 348 783 or Mike Bodycoat 0413 309 579 for an obligation-free discussion.
(*1) – The rebate is provided by the Australian Government and is up to $22,500. Conditions apply.