A Rural Getaway to Complement Nature
This one ticks all the boxes, ocean views, superb home, huge shed, magnificent native gardens, close to town.
This large natural limestone house is situated on a 1.1 hectare block and has been positioned to take full advantage of the incredible ocean views. The house is surrounded by a magnificent native garden that has been planted with local and unusual native plants which is alive with birdlife. Many visitors have commented that, in spring, this is the best native garden in Geraldton!
* An enormous 350sqm of living area
* The 56sqm games room is big enough to accommodate a home based business
* Well designed master bedroom allows you to wake up with views everyday
* All minor bedrooms are generous in size with one having ocean view
* Classy features throughout including cathedral ceilings in main living area, ceiling roses, jarrah touches & oversize windows
* 7m x 9m outdoor alfresco directly accessed from the main living with water feature
* 2.4m wide verandahs all around
* Solar heated pool with a low maintenance bioniser pool treatment system installed
* Stunning native gardens, lawn & raised veggie beds all run on retic
* 200sqm of workshop with power connected, lights, shower, toilet, dust proof storage room, 3 roller doors plus a purpose built extra high roller door to easily accommodate your caravan/boat
* 4.2kw solar system
* 150,000L rainwater tank means low water bills
All of this within 15 minutes of the city centre. Contact Team Brennan on 0417 091 665 to arrange your private inspection.
Lisa and Michael- StrathalbynWe were very happy with Janette and Dave and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a smooth transition selling or buying a property.