Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
When quality and style in Wandina matters to you.
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Proudly presenting this immaculate stylish executive home which is quality built and spacious inside with versatility in mind.
This property very easily lends itself to the possibilities of operating a business from home as the large 5th bedroom at the front of the home has its own external entrance door, phone + data (NBN) and wall mounted TV. This room leads off the main bedroom so could also be used as a nursery, craft room or its current purpose as a home gym.
If you are looking for the finer quality finishes in a home then this one will appeal.
Internal features to admire
* Master bedroom is spacious and carpeted while bedrooms 2,3,4 are all big in size with
vinyl floor planking and timber skirting.
* Private carpeted theatre room.
* Porcelain floor tiles to living area and dining area has a tiled porcelain feature wall.
* Jarrah skirtings in the entry, kitchen, family/dining and hallway.
* All windows are fitted with painted timber sills
* Coiffured ceiling in the spacious and practical kitchen with LED lighting
* Security alarm system and 4 camera security system which both can be remotely monitored
and viewed using your mobile
* Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
* High ceilings and feature cornices throughout
* Security sliding doors to laundry and Alfresco, roller shutters to windows 3 + 4
* Grey tinted glass windows to Bed 1, gym, theatre, beds 3 + 4
External Features will impress
* Colorbond Shed 6000x6000 with double front entrance and one rear door for easy back yard access and 3100x2400 garden shed
* 4 Storm-water soak wells 1200x1200
* Secured front yard with dual entrance ways to the home via Corinthian Pivot doors
* Lovely cedar lined alfresco with down-lights and weather protecting blinds
* Energy efficient Quantum electric 150 litre heat pump hot water system
* Well established and manicured gardens front and back with rear garden lights, timer
controlled retic, synthetic lawns to front and rear of the home. Extensive brick paving to
front, rear and sides of the home
* Panel lift garage door-Traditional Hampton with window panels
* Painted rendered brickwork to front fence and piers, all external walls and garage
internal walls. The garage floor is painted with protection paint
As you can see this home has all the small finer details completed to perfection giving you a low maintenance high class home that you would be proud to call your own.
** If you are looking to buy now but move later, the owners are extremely happy to rent back for a minimum of 12 months.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only with exclusive Sales Rep Michelle Mitchell by
calling 0438 680 668
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
692m² / 0.17 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.