Family Living In Cape Burney
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
If you are searching for a beautiful family home, a short distance from the rate race & love to entertain - look no further! Situated on 10km to the central Post Office of Geraldton in Cape Burney this property gives you a great location away from the hectic feelings city living can give.
All the boxes are ticked here with the kitchen was recently upgraded in 2013 that includes the following features:
- Granite benchtop
- Walk in pantry
- Large fridge/freezer recess
- Dishwasher as new
- Modern pressed tin splash back
- 5 Burner top plate
* Gable patio with zip lock blinds
* 8x6m powered shed with access off Appleby Close
* Ample space for caravan/boat
* Double carport
* 2 x split system air conditioners
* Sewer connected & gas hws
* Master bedroom with parents retreat
* Minor bedrooms all with built in robes
* Bamboo flooring throughout
Cape Burney has so much to offer, the school bus stop is on River Road with a bus shelter and park nearby! With the river down the road it means your hobbies are a stones throw away - boating, fishing, rowing or simply taking walks down the nature trail. The caravan park offers a deli & post office facilities which can be accessed through the pathway at the end of Appleby to River Drive.
This property is ever so appealing in every aspect - to ensure you don't miss the opportunity contact Janette Brennan - 0417 091 665 to secure your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
724m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.