Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Optimize your budget
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The location says it all.walking distance to the shops and a hop skip and a jump to the beach and schooling.Built in 1959 the property boasts a leafy exterior and sits on an enviable 990m2 lot of prime land in BLuff Point.
• Extremely neat interior with space to add your finishing touches
• Classic features of a bygone era tasteful kept
• Air conditioned comfort.solar HWS,NBN available
• Enormous enclosed alfresco at the rear
• Easy side access down both sides of the house to garage and workshop
* Family bathroom with additional shower and toilet in laundry space
• The added bonus of subdivision potential to create a triplex site
At this entry level price for Bluff Point you are guaranteed to be impressed by what you will find. Contact Janette Brennan on 0417 091 665 to arrange a time suitable to inspect.
990m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.